Steps For Online Application
Open the website link www.scdgovtcollege.ac.in
- Click Apply Online.
- Window open naming “Candidate Registration”, fill the basic details like candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, contact details, E mail id.
- Click on I Accept in the undertaking.
(Important: Re check all the particulars filled above)
- Click on Save and Register.
STEP 2:Window with heading Registration Detail opens.
- In this step student gets a User name, password and Applicant ID.
(Important:Applicants are requested to remember it and preserve it for future reference)
- Simultaneously automatic message of OTP generated will be received on the mobile number given and a mail will also be received on the Email id mentioned.
- Click on I have noted down my username and password.
- Click on Continue.
STEP 3: Mobile and E-mail Verification
- This step includes Verifying the mobile number and E mail id.
- Candidate can see the automatic filled particulars.
- See Applicants ID, Candidate’s name, mobile number, click on send OTP.
- Fill the OTP.
- Click on Verify.
(Important: Kindly note that same OTP will be generated on mobile number and on e-mail, same OTP can be used.)
- Click on Continue. (Please wait till the processing goes on.)
STEP 4: Personal Profile
- Fill all the particulars given in the image shown below.
- All the particulars marked with red star are compulsory to be filled.
- After filling the form, Click on Save and Continue.
STEP 5: Photo and Signature Uploaded
- Upload the photo and signature as per the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Click on continue.
STEP 6: Reservation Category
- Applicant can select one or more than one reserved category from the main category as shown below in the picture.
- Sub-categories may or may not be required (if in any case required select the appropriate one).
- Click save and Continue.
STEP 7: Lower Examination Details
- Click on Add Class displayed in Green Color.
- Click Continue and Save.
STEP 8: Lower Exam Subjects
- Click on Add Subjects, displayed in Green Color, add all the subjects one by one as per lower/qualifying Detail mark sheet.
- Adding each individual subject will require details like marks obtained; maximum marks, etc. click Ok after filling each subject.
- After adding all the subjects, click Save and Continue.
STEP 9: Admission Class and Subjects
- Click on Add Class displayed in Green Color.
- After selection of class, subjects corresponding to that class are supposed to be selected.
- Applicants can select for more than one class simultaneously.
- Subjects for each added class are also required to be selected. (Before filling the subjects assure that particular class is selected.)
- Click on Check Application Status.
- As shown in image below please assure the status of each completed process.
- Last step is the Print Application Forms.
Important Points to Consider:
- There would be a different form for every class selected, and for every category selected.
- Please check on the right above corner of form for Category and left above corner for Class/ classes selected. (Refer to Image)
- Physical Submission of form is not required anywhere, it is needed to be presented at the time of counseling.
If you qualify for admission (your name is in the cut-off merit list) you will receive an SMS for interview/counseling. Produce your relevant certificates for verification by admission committee in the college on the date of counseling.
The following documents are required on the time of counseling:
I. The hard copy of the form.
II. A passport size photograph (unattested).
III. The original certificates like DMC of the last examination(s) passed and a self attested photocopy of each certificate.
IV. Character Certificate from the Institute last attended (This is not required if you passed the last examination from SCD Govt. College Ludhiana).
V. Reservation Category Certificate, if any, and its photocopy (Backward Class certificate should not be older than three years as on date of interview.)
VI. Residents of Punjab who belongs to SC/ST category and whose annual family income is less than 2.5 Lakhs should bring the Income Certificate and a self declaration to avail fee concession.
VII. Proof of Residence is required which may be any one of the Passport/ Ration Card/ Unique ID (Adhaar Card)/ Voter Card/ Electricity or Telephone bill etc.
VIII. Migration Certificate for students who passed their lower examination from universities/boards other than Panjab University/Punjab School Education Board Mohali.
IX. Eligibility certificate from Panjab University if you have passed your lower examination from other states (except for Haryana and Himachal Pradesh).
X. Date of birth certificate (Matriculation)
XI. Blood Group certificate issued by doctor or lab.
After verification of document by the admission committee, if his/her admission is provisionally confirmed, the candidate will download the fees challan on the next day of counseling.
The student is required to deposit the admission fee in any computerized core banking branch of State Bank of India near your house on the dates mentioned on your challan.
Admission of those students who fail to deposit the admission fee in time will be cancelled and the seat, so vacated, will be offered to the next eligible candidate in order of merit/rank list.
On verification of the fee deposited in the bank, the college will allot the college roll number to the admitted students, which will be sent through SMS.
The college copy of the fee challan will be submitted in the college within next two working days. The college roll number sent to the students admitted must be written on the fee challan to be submitted.