- Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship for SC and BC
- To apply in the scheme, a student must have Scheduled Caste Certificate. Annual Income of the family should not be more than Rs. 2.50 Lakh.
- He must have freeship card to apply in the scheme.
- A candidate belonging to BC category must have Backward Caste Certificate and Annual Income limit in this case is Rs. 1.50 lakh.
- National Scholarship: General
- Post Matric scholarship scheme for Minorities
- Central Sectors Scholarship Schemes for college and university students.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for students with disabilities.
Minorities includes wards of Sikhs, Muslims, Buddhist, Jain, Christian, Parsies. Annual Income limit of the family is Rs. 2 lakh and wards must have attained at least 50% marks in last examination.
There are some other scholarships which can be applied privately by students:
- Punjab Contruction Board : MNREGA, Construction workers are eligible for the same.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship.